Genesi SCPHThe lightweight and ergonomic solution for work in confined spaces.
Lightweight, compact and resistant; these are just some of the features that distinguish the Genesi SCPH hoist.
A light and ergonomic solution that can be installed in any type of working environment, be it vertical or horizontal access. There are 3 supports available: SCPH-P-SM, SCPH-P and SCPH-P-XL, covering a height range from 363mm to 1894mm.
Genesi SCPH is certified for two operators.
The Genesi SCPH hoist must be fixed to an A or B type anchorage point.
A certified two-operator anchor point, GNSSC-AFSCPH, is available to make up for any structural deficiencies and can be fixed directly to a flange.
PPE regulation 2016/425 EN795:2012 type B
CEN/TS 16415:2013 type B
- Ergonomic and easy to transport
- Light weight and compact
- Standard equipment of a plate for connecting a fall arrest device
- Additional attachment plate for two fall arrest devices available
- Entirely made of anodised aluminium
- Easy to install and use
- Certified for two operators
1. Genesi SCPH arm – (118-3005-0700)
2. SCPH double stand – (118-3005-0900)
3. Universal bracket for fixing adapters – (179-0903-0001)
4. Pulley assembly- (118-3005-1500)
5. Paranco stand SCPH-P-SM (363mm – 403mm) – (118-3005-1800)
6. Paranco SCPH-P stand (909mm – 1224mm) – (118-3005-0800)
7. Paranco SCPH-P-XL stand (1159mm – 1894mm) – (118-3005-1400)
8. Ground base – (118-3005-0303)
9. Self locking pivot (12×80) – (118-3001-0108)
10. Self locking pivot (12×130) – (118-3002-0110)