Capture, drinking water, adduction and storage, distribution, purification and discharge are the phases that accompany water throughout its journey. Each phase is characterised by specific structures that perform very different tasks; just as different are the risks that workers involved in the maintenance and management of these structures may encounter.
Genesi has designed a series of versatile and ergonomic solutions for the water sector that allow operators to safely tackle work at height and in a confined environment.
Devices designed to perfectly adapt to any environment and designed to guarantee maximum practicality so that they can be used both during daily operations and in the event of an emergency.
- Versatile solutions for every type of environment
- Ease of use
- High-performance materials (aluminium and stainless steel)
- Customised design
- Simultaneous use by several operators
- Products certified according to the latest stringent regulations
- Speed of assembly
- Computerised documentation management
- System identification by serial number
- Drafting of technical file for each installation
- Verification test of installation in a workmanlike manner
In more than 20 years of activity, we have had the opportunity to confront many challenges, designing and realising solutions that are always different, united by the objective of guaranteeing maximum protection for workers. We have collected some of the most significant case studies in this section, with the desire to share with you the method that distinguishes Genesi.