Genesi has developed a series of solutions dedicated to the energy sector, systems for protection against the risk of falling from heights or for confined spaces designed for the needs of power stations, dams, pylons, high voltage disconnectors and structures in general that involve working at heights of more than 2 metres or inside confined spaces.
Genesi’s solutions for the protection of operators working in the energy sector have been specially designed for ease of use and immediate deployment. Systems that are practical to use to ensure maximum safety at all times and ergonomic to simplify rescue operations
- Versatile solutions for every type of environment
- Ease of use
- High-performance materials (aluminium and stainless steel)
- Customised design
- Simultaneous use by several operators
- Products certified according to the latest stringent regulations
- Speed of assembly
- Computerised documentation management
- System identification by serial number
- Drafting of technical file for each installation
- Verification test of installation in a workmanlike manner
In more than 20 years of activity, we have had the opportunity to confront many challenges, designing and realising solutions that are always different, united by the objective of guaranteeing maximum protection for workers. We have collected some of the most significant case studies in this section, with the desire to share with you the method that distinguishes Genesi.