Water capture, potabilization, adduction and storage, distribution, purification, and discharge are the phases that accompany water throughout its journey. Each phase is characterized by specific facilities that perform very different tasks; just as different are the risks that workers involved in the maintenance and operation of these facilities may encounter.
Genesi has designed a series of versatile and ergonomic solutions for the water sector that allow operators to safely tackle work at height and in a confined environment.
Devices designed to adapt perfectly to any environment and designed to ensure maximum practicality so they can be adopted both during daily operations and in case of emergency.
- Versatile solutions for every type of environment
- Ease of use
- High-performance materials (aluminum and stainless steel)
- Customized design
- Simultaneous use by multiple operators
- Products certified according to the latest and strictest regulations
- Speed of assembly
- Computerized documentation management
- Identification of systems by serial number
- Preparation of technical file for each installation
- Testing to verify that installation has been carried out in a workmanlike manner
In more than 20 years of activity, we have had the opportunity to confront many challenges, designing and implementing solutions that are always different, united by the goal of ensuring maximum worker protection. We have collected some of the most significant case studies in this section, with the desire to share with you the method that distinguishes Genesi.