The securing of civil roofs is explicitly required by legislation, which identifies severe penalties for noncompliance and possible accidents.
The roofs of condominiums, single-family or terraced villas, farmhouses or cottages converted into residences present an almost infinite range of typological solutions, which in some cases require considerable technical expertise both in design and in the installation of the fall arrest system. It is also very important to verify that the installed line is certified, complies with all applicable regulations, and is regularly maintained.
Genesi presents a complete range of solutions for civil building roofs, lifelines complete with anchorage or fall deflection points and roof access solutions. Whatever the type of roofing or the materials in which it is made, we are able to propose the appropriate solution designed specifically for that type of application.
- Versatile solutions for every type of cover
- Personal protective equipment
- Ease of use
- High-performance materials (aluminum and stainless steel)
- Customized design of safety routes
- Simultaneous use by multiple operators
- Products certified according to the latest and most stringent regulations
- Speed of assembly
- Computerized documentation management
- Products guaranteed for ten years
- Systems identification by serial number
- Preparation of technical file for each installation
- Testing to verify that installation has been carried out in a workmanlike manner
In more than 20 years of activity, we have had the opportunity to confront many challenges, designing and implementing solutions that are always different, united by the goal of ensuring maximum worker protection. We have collected some of the most significant case studies in this section, with the desire to share with you the method that distinguishes Genesi